The inaugural Bizna SME Awards 2019 gala event will take place this evening at the Laico Regency in Nairobi’s Central Business District (CBD). During the gala event, winners for the SME Awards will be revealed. The winners will be drawn from nine categories.
The awards gala event’s chief guest will be Richard Ngatia, the chairman of the Kenya National Chamber of Commerce and Industrialization (KNCCI).
The Bizna Annual SME Awards 2019 will be aiming to recognise and celebrate small and medium-sized enterprises based on their performance, profitability, quality of products and customer relations. The Awards is an initiative of Bizna Kenya, a leading marketing and business support provider for small businesses in Kenya.
“The awards program seeks to provide a platform for the identification, recognition and celebration of successful small and medium enterprises in the country,” says Tonnie Mello, the SME Awards founder and the Bizna Group chief executive officer. He says that the awards will also be a recognition of the SME sector as a key pillar of the country’s economy.
Nominees who will be battling for the top honours are drawn from various sectors of the economy including agribusiness, transport, real estate, tourism and hospitality, agribusiness, manufacturing, digital and social media, education and entertainment.
Below is the full list of nominees who will be battling it out for the awards this evening:
- Agribusiness venture: IRRI – HUB KE, Kenarava, OxfarmAg
- Tourism & Hospitality: Africa Outdoor, Expeditions Maasai Safaris, Exquisite Events by You
- Transport and Logistics: Modest Collections, Ahadi Movers, Livitech Auto Spares Ltd
- Creative Economy: Sokobrand, Global Strategies Developers Ltd, Artrix Theatre Ltd
- Professional Services Provider: Adec Services EPZ Ltd, Tazz Advisors Limited, Twinkle Pharmacy Ltd
- Manufacturing: Kyle and Ibrahims Ltd, Dan Rays Creations, Nyagah Mechanical Engineering
- Real Estate: Transport and Logistics: Sahif Real Estate Ltd, Username Investments Ltd, Sahihi Interior Builders
- Most Promising SME of the Year: SasaHost (web solutions provider), RoyalTrendia (digital and media services), and Atlanta Property Developer (real estate).
- SME of the Year: Twinkle Pharmacy, Username Investments, Sahihi Interior Builders, Expeditions Maasai Safaris.
If you wish to attend the Bizna SME Awards 2019 gala event, you can obtain tickets by visiting the Awards portal: https://smeawards.co.ke/tickets/